TIPS: Our goods are authentic, with genuine patents, counterfeit must be investigated! Customers please identify our products!
- BUY 2 FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- 💯Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard
- ⭐Returns>> 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Worldwide Express Shipping Available
Designed for families and small groups and has enough space for 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children to sleep in absolute comfort.
Raised off the ground and strung between trees, the tent is perfect for giving your friends and family special memories that they'll cherish forever.
Spacious interior: The Stingray accommodates 3 adults or 2 adults and 3 children comfortably while keeping all their gear secure - weight capacity of 880lbs/400kg, head height of 4ft/1. 2M, floor area 78sqft/7. 25Sqm
Adapt to the elements: suitable for year round use with 5000HH removable rainfly, strong 240D nylon-polyester composite fabric, and lateral extensions of the rainfly keep the gear and ground Dry below – no more soggy camping.
Built to last with quality components: patented 3-point design, 2. 5 ton minimum breaking strength ratchets, double stitch seams, and precision-engineered, anodized aluminum poles for challenging weather conditions
Ground conversion kit compatible: It is fully compatible with the new ground conversion kit, making your tensile the only tent you will need in your line-up.
Comfort & Protection: It combines the comfort and versatility of a hammock, with the protection, security and multi-occupancy of a tent. Our unique 3-point anchor system provides a taut and tensioned base to the tent giving you the most comfortable night’s sleep you’ve ever had in a tent whether you sleep on your front, back or side.
Capacity: With a 400kg weight capacity, it is designed to hold 3 adults and their gear or 2 adults and 2 children making it perfect for family adventures or group camping.
Anti-Roll Straps: Each tent is reinforced with our unique anti-roll strap system which creates separate sleeping bays for each person and prevents you from rolling to the middle of the tent; a must-have feature for multi-person camping.
Waterproof Rainfly: The Stingray comes with a 5,000 Hydrostatic Head rainfly made from strong 204D nylon-composite fabric. The rainfly extends outwards from the tent, giving you a large, dry area underneath the tent to store gear or act as another living space. The tent also includes a no-see-um mesh which will keep your tent insect-free.
No Level-Ground Needed: The tent is suspended off the ground between 3 anchor points and so there’s no need to find level ground. Being held above the ground moves you away from damp, uneven or stick/stone covered ground. If you find even ground, it is compatible with our ground conversion kit.
An elevated camping experience
A rocky, uneven surface can ruin your night's sleep at a campsite. Leave the ground behind and take your camping experience to new heights with this unconventional suspended tree tent.
Space for the whole family
The tent's generous interior can hold up to 2 adults and 2 children—with room to spare for everyone's gear (maximum load is a whopping 880 pounds). Use the triangular floor hatch or large front door to get in and out.
Full mesh top
No stuffiness or clammy condensation buildup inside this tent! On clear nights, the full mesh tent fabric lets you breathe in crisp mountain air and stargaze to your heart's content.
Able to accommodate 3 adults (or a young family of 4) and their gear in absolute comfort, this Tree Tent affords an incredible amount of versatility and space for any type of camping situation.
The tent comes with built-in underfloor storage nets and internal storage pockets to keep your gear safe, dry and accessible.
- Tent is comprised of 3 spacious hammocks accessed via a triangular floor hatch or large front door; full mesh top allows for views and ventilation
- 2 poles create ample headroom
- 3 included heavy-duty straps with ratchet buckles let you tension and suspend the Stingray from 3 trees of at least 10 in. in diameter, at about 4 ft. off the ground
- Tent can also be pitched on the ground in dry weather
- Sleeps 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, plus some gear
- Rainfly attaches snugly in inclement weather
- 80 sq. ft. covered "dry porch" area under the tent to keep shoes, bags, dogs and bicycles out of the rain
- Accessorize your tree tent with a floor hatch cover, ladder and drinks holder, sold separately
- Maximum load weight of occupants and gear when suspended is 880 lbs. (do not exceed); recommended setup height is 4 ft. (1.2m)
- Includes tent, poles, removable fly sheet, lightweight durable storage bag, ratchet buckles with 3 straps, and an instruction manual
- Floor is green on all tents; color choice is for rainfly only
- Overall pitched size is a triangle with sides of 13.5 ft. in length; actual square footage of tent area is 75 sq. ft.
- We plants 18 trees for every tent sold
- Best Use: Camping
- Seasons : 3-season
- Sleeping Capacity: 3-person
- Minimum Trail Weight: 19 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 19 pounds
- Packed Size: 10 x 25 inches
- Floor Dimensions : 162 x 162 x 162 inches
- Floor Area: 75 square feet
- Vestibule Area: None
- Peak Height:48 inches
- Number of Doors: 2 doors
- Number of Poles: 2
- Pole Material: Aluminum alloy
- Pole Diameter: 8.5 millimeters
- Canopy Fabric: Polyester mesh
- Floor Fabric: 240-denier nylon/polyester composite
- Rainfly Fabric: 190-denier coated waterproof polyester
- Footprint Included: No
Change the way you camp forever with our No-See-Um No More Hammock Bliss - the ideal hammock when pesky insects are a problem. Our 2100 holes per square inch no-see-um netting offers the utmost in protection as the netting is so fine, even the tiniest creatures cannot penetrate including sand flies, fleas, gnats, midges, mosquitoes & no-see-ums. This hammock is fully reversible so you can use it with the net above you or below you. Double pull YKK zippers make it a snap to enter or exit your insect free space. Hang a rain fly above your hammock and kiss your tent goodbye. Lay back, let go and relax in bug free bliss.
- INSECT FREE COMFORT - 2100 Holes Per Square Inch No-See-Um Netting Allows You To Enjoy A Bug Free Hammock Experience Free From Sandflies, Fleas, Gnats, Midges & Pesky Mosquitoes - Netting Is Super Strong To Resist Tears & Abrasion.
- LARGE BED SPACE - Length 118" x 59 " (300cm x 150 cm) Soft & Breathable Parachute Material Conforms To Your Body for Incredible Comfort.
- POCKETS + ROPE + LOOPS - 4 Pockets Inside Net + 4 Utility Loops Inside The Netting To Hang Gear - Hammock Complete With Its Own Suspension System – 100" / 250 cm of Super Strength Climbing Rope Included Per Side For Easy Hammock Set Up.
- FULLY REVERSIBLE - Just Flip To Use As A Regular Hammock - No See Um Netting Is Supported By 100" / 250 cm Of Attached Cord On Each Side - YKK Double Pull Zippers For Easy Access.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - Weighs Only 28 oz / 800 grams - Strength Tested To 350 Pounds / 160 kg - Machine Washable and Dryable.
- FULLY PATENTED DESIGN - Unique Asymmetrical Construction Allows For An Amazingly Flat, Insulated & Comfortable Sleeping Space.
- INTEGRATED SLEEVE FOR INFLATABLE PAD - Ripstop Nylon Construction with Integrated Parachute Material Silver Sleeve Will Accommodate Any Standard Size Inflatable Pad (72" x 20") Integrated Sleeve works flexibly with inflatable pads of any thickness.
- HAMMOCK INSULATION - Integrated Sleeve Designed To Fit Your 72 X 20 Inch Inflatable Sleeping Pad Adds Rigidity & Build In Insulation Which Never Moves - Feels Like You Are Sleeping On Comfy And Warm Floating Mattress.
- TECH SPECS: 4 Interior Pockets & 6 Gear Loops Inside The Netting To Store & Hang Your Gear - BUILT IN SUSPENSION - 100" / 250 cm Climbing Rope Per Side Included For Easy Set Up With 100" / 250 cm cord Per Side To Hang Netting - Hammock Size: 125" Long x 53" Wide / 318 cm x 135 cm – Weight: 30 oz / 840 grams - Strength Tested to 350 lbs / 160 kilos.
I have the No-See-Um No More hammock. I slept in it for three months around Tasmania in beach, bush & urban stealth settings and it was GREAT. I love the pack size, simplicity and choice of material & colour green. I’ve used other hammocks and this one trumps them all when it comes to versatility, ease, comfort, bug proof, pack size & stealth camping.
- NO BUGS - 2100 holes per square inch no-see-um netting keeps out gnats, fleas, sand flies & mosquitoes
- REVERSIBLE - just flip to use as a regular hammock
- NET SUPPORT - 250 cm / 100" per side cord keeps net above you
- YKK ZIPPERS - double pull inside / outside zippers for easy access
- NYLON PARACHUTE MATERIAL - soft, breathable, strong & quick drying
- SUSPENSION INCLUDED - 250 cm / 100" per side of super durable climbing rope
- MACHINE WASHABLE & DRYABLE
- STRENGTH TESTED - 160 kilos / 350 lbs
- DIMENSIONS: 300 cm x 150 cm / 118 "x 59"
- WEIGHT: 800 grams / 28 oz
✅ HOW TO PAY
- If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
- Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.
- Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!
- We ship to worldwide. Standard shipping typically takes 7-20 business days (excluding weekends).
- We have warehouses in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia, which can be shipped to your home within 7 days at the earliest.
- If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
✅ OUR GUARANTEE
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing.
- We want you to realize that there is absolutely zero risk in buying something and trying it out.
- If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. We will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund.
- We have 24/7 Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance. email@example.com